I just realized that I had this (refer to the picture above) as my AIM theme since Summer. I randomly IMed myself and saw that this is what OTHER people's IM window popped up with. And all this time I thought I had something else up. Not all this junk..AHH How embarassing!! Imagine all the possible connotations I might have inadvertantly gave people chatting with me...
Imagine if I IMed a friend and they were chatting with me in some public place and some random stranger walked by and saw the screen.. they'd be thinking Oh my gawd.. What the....?! How embarassing. No wonder..
I don't even like Melrose Place. Thank you AIM for ruining my online reputation. But after all that, it's pretty funny. haha
I'm going to apologize/give an explanation to all the people that I might have caused some embarrassment to because of my theme when chatting on AIM... >.<''
Rest assured.. my theme has been changed. =)
Thursday, November 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment